Monday, July 16, 2012

Mission Week #92


July 10, 2012

Hi!
It was a good week here! I had been looking foward to the parade for awhile and it was fun. I was surprised how many people I saw that I knew.... Brad Stapley's sister...Jana Tucker....Tanner Pratt....Dr. Cosgrave....The Wilkins...and I am probably forgetting a couple other people. Also, I saw tons of members from wards I have been in and also people I had taught.  That night we had a district activity. We got to meet up with another district in Provo and a really cool family hosted us. We played some games and watched the Prince of Egypt.
Saturday night I went on exchanges with my ZL from Florida and we had a good time. We taught a 14 year old kid named Nathan from Cochabama Bolivia who is here with his member grandma and we had a sweet lesson with him and he accepted baptism.
It has been super dry for like the last month and there have been fires all over. We heard that the Prophet asked that everyone pray for rain and Friday it came. It was pretty cool because after the rain it went right back to being hot and dry.
Tuesday we went and did service at this Mexican party center like a block from Julie's house. They are still kind of in construction phase so we helped them with that. As we were leaving Elder Ramires asked one of the owners who he knows pretty well about an air hockey table that they werent using. One of the legs was broken so they were going to throw it away and they said if we wanted we could take it . We took it and we some duck tape and some love we have it working. It is a good way to relax at the end of the night,.
Have a great week!
Love, Elder Clark










No comments:

Post a Comment