Monday, July 16, 2012

Mission Week #83

May 7, 2012 (Transfers)


Hello again,

The fist thing I guess that I will mention is transfers. President
called us Saturday afternoon and gave us the news. They are dividing
our area and Elder Stephensen is taking one half and training and I am
taking the other half and will be getting Elder Jensen from Oklahoma.
He has been out a transfer less than me. There are tons of changes
happening all over the mission due to the fact that we get 20 new
missionaries this transfer and 20 new ones next transfer and their
arent that many going home.

President said we could skype so I plan on doing that.  It would work
for me to do it around 2 my time which is 4 your time. I talked to the
Harringtons and they said I could use one of their computers.

Friday night there was a big wedding in the branch. The husband and
wife are both recent converts and they are awesome. Elder Santos, who
has been home for a little while now, baptized the husband when he was
here and he came up for the wedding. It was cool to see him and wierd
to see him as a non-missionary.

It was fun to meet more of Ann's family on Thursday. They were very
nice and made us an awesome dinner.

Talk to you Sunday!

Love, Elder Clark








No comments:

Post a Comment