Monday, July 16, 2012

Mission Week #84

May 14, 2012


Hi!

It was very fun to skype yesterday. Even though the time was shorter I
enjoyed it more than a normal phone call. However, I am out of things
to say since we just talked.....

My new companion is cool. He went to BYU before the mission and will
be going back after. There are also 3 other new Elders in the
district. Elder Stephensen's new comp is Elder Reyes from Preston,
Idaho. At the first District Meeting of every transfer we have
introductions and since he is from Preston I had to ask him about
Napoleon Dynamite since that is where it was filmed. He had lots of
funny insights that I wont bore you with.

I havent done too good of a job on talking about who we are currently
teaching...but Ivonet, a 19 year old girl we have been seeing for a
while is progressing well. Her best friend died a couple weeks ago
from an unknown sickness so she has been pretty down but we are
teaching the plan of salvation and its helping her out. It is nice to
be able to answer the questions that people have about what happens
after death.

Not sure what we are going to be doing for PDay today. We will
probably end up going to the rec center and playing some sort of
sport.

Next week I should have more to talk about....

Love, Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment