Monday, July 16, 2012

Mission Week #86

May 30, 2012



Hi!

Monday all of our possible email places were closed...and yesterday we had ZLC and a leadership training meeting that lasted until around 3 so we didnt have time to write by the time we got back here to Heber. 

Anyways....last week was pretty sweet. Elder Williams (my last comp in Orem) called and told us that a girl that I had taught named Teresa was getting baptized on  Saturday. Elder Jensen was also in that area last transfer so he had taught her as well. President said we could go so we went back for it Saturday morning. Her husband is an returned missionary of around a year ago and they got married around 4 months ago. He gave the talk on baptism and he said he was very grateful but honestly really surprised that she got baptized so fast. I was also pretty surprised when I got the call because she had been progressing pretty slow but she said within a couple of weeks she just knew what she needed to do and made the decision. There are also like 3 other people being baptized in the next 2 or 3 weeks that I taught there and it is cool to hear about people making steps toward Christ even if I'm not there.

We don't have any more time because we have to go help someone move but I'll write more next Monday. Have a good week!

Love, Elder Clark










No comments:

Post a Comment