Monday, July 16, 2012

Mission Week #89

June 19, 2012

Hi!

Well, Saturday we got our transfer calls. Elder Jensen and I were 99% sure we were staying together and I would die in Heber. If that was the case then the Ap's just would of called us. However, when the phone rang it was President so we knew something was up. Turns out that I am going to Orem! For the third time! The area is called Orem South Spanish and it is the area right next to my last area in Orem that I was in for 6 months. And, I am going with Elder Ramires who I trained over a year ago in Santaquin. And, we are taking over the area from the sisters that are there so we dont know anyone. I wanted to stay in Heber but I think it will be a good move. After 3 months here I was getting to the point where I felt like I knew everyone and I will certainly have a lot of new people to meet for the next 6 weeks. Additionally, for the first time in 15 months I will be on a bike!

Looks like you had a fun Fathers Day. I am craving those Ribs. Have a great week!

Love, Elder Clark



No comments:

Post a Comment