Monday, December 12, 2011

Mission Week #59

Dia de Gracias
November 21, 2011 9:11:09 PM GMT+03:00

Hola,

Well, Elder Arnett is leaving. I have had a very patterned mission when it comes to transfer calls. I get to an area, my companion leaves, and I am with a new companion for 2 transfers, then I leave. That it how it has been the whole time. My new companion is Elder Cordova from Peru. He was already in my district and I know him so it wont be a big adjustment. He has been out a transfer more than me which will be nice to have someone with experience. 5 out of the last 6 transfers my companions have been in their first or second transfer.

We had a very busy week. Lots of people to see. We had zone conference on Friday. All the missionaries who are leaving always give their final testimonies. At the beginning of the mission it seemed to be people who were out for a long time but now I have served with people who are leaving and it is wierd. Friday was Arline's baptism. It went smoothly. She was super excited. Hopefully her mom will follow her footsteps soon since she has been thinking about getting baptized for years.

Gonzales family is doing great! We had a lesson on faith and Hna. Gonzales said that she needed to show her faith by being baptized.
Did I mention Manuel last week? He is the golden guy we found like a week and a half ago. He is on date now. He said again since the fist time he spoke to us he knew that he needed to become closer to God. He also happens to live right in front of the church.

I think more things happened last week but I cant remember. We have one dinner planned for thanksgiving with the Molina family.

Have a great Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all of you and for the 5 missionary siblings who paved the path. We have been blessed with the Gospel and it needs to be shared.

Love, Elder Clark



No comments:

Post a Comment