Monday, December 12, 2011

Mission Week #56

Feliz Halloween
October 31, 2011 8:05:08 PM GMT+03:00

Hello again. Last week went pretty well. Two weeks ago we found a lady from Argentina. She is very busy but we were able to have a lesson with her this week,  finally. She was very focused as we explained the Restoration and was in tears by the end. She expressed that she did not want to be pushed into anything but it was pretty clear that she was impacted and felt the Spirit.

Lots of wards invited us to their Halloween activities. We stopped by two or three and my favorite question was "are you real missionaries?" I guess poeple enjoy being missionaries for Halloween or something..... One of the activities we went to was a breakfast with the ward in which Eric Rivas lives. He is the 19 year old who got baptized my first week here. His family seems to be opening up because they came to that and the mom, who was very closed, invited us over for dinner this week.

On Friday we went to the temple and I made a couple of connections there. First, I saw David Wilcox. Brad's son. We were in the same session and I talked to him after. He leaves for Japan next week. Also, as we were driving home I saw Juan Romero walking on the ride of the street. (The Romeros that got baptized a year ago). I heard they had moved and I wanted to find out where they had moved to so it was pretty sweet that I found him on the street. We pulled over and I talked to him for a little. He said they are doing well and have started the temple classes.

Tonight we have a district Halloween party. President is letting us watch 2 movies. There was a list of about 10 movies he approved so we voted as a district and the winners were Rio and Tangled. We have sisters in the district. Thus, Tangled.

Thursday Jose Herrera is getting baptized. He has been ready for a long time. Probably years. The timing just worked out for right now. Enjoy Halloween! I have officially begun my 16th month. Crazy.

Love, Elder Clark

 dead pants
freshly skinned dear on main street
foto i just took of the man himself, elder arnett, my comp
Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment