Monday, December 12, 2011

Mission Week #52

Mon, Oct 3, 2011 1:25 pm
Here is a little excerpt from mom's letter:

Hello!

Conference was sweet! It was awesome to be there in Salt Lake. We had awesome seats, 5th row to the right a little. There is a missionary section. Missionaries from Salt Lake and Salt Lake south were also there. I saw 3 people I knew.  Lauren Barratero (not too sure on the spelling) from Kissimme ward. She is a missionary at Temple Square. I saw Corey Mackay's husband, Larry. When we got there and were walking to our seats I somehow remembered his face from the 1 time I had met him. He was in his military attire and I remembered that. I am sure he was surprised when I said hi to him. He remembered I was from Florida.  Also, one of Taylor's mission buddies I met when we went to Denver 2 years ago. I am still surprised I recognized those last 2 after only meeting them once.
Thanks for putting $ in the account. I am getting the test tomorrow so I will let you know exactly how much it is. The Danleys gave us both stamps and cookies in the bags. The weather is good. We now have to use suit coats for the next 6 months. Love you, TC
Tanner's Weekly Letter
Hello again,

It was a great week with Conference. It was an awesome experience to be able to go. We had great seats right up front in the missionary section. I especially enjoyed Elder Holland's talk in the priesthood session.

It was fun to see Danleys and talk about good old saint cloud. They say the new Mexican restaurant in pretty good.

I am out of time! Hope you all have great weeks!

Love, Elder Clark


No comments:

Post a Comment