Friday, August 20, 2010

MTC Week 3

Hola,
 
First of all, thank you for all of the birthday packages and letters. The last three mail days I recieved 39 letters and 7 packages! Most of the mail came on the Friday before my birthday so that was when I opened up all the packages and celebrated. We took some pictures so I'll be sure to print those out and send them. Overall its been a good week. Time is really starting to fly by. On Thursday night my comp. and I were out studying at some table and 2 other missionaries started talking to us. Eventually we figured out that one of them was Cliff's son. He seemed like a really nice kid. Monday morning two our of district members departed for Guatemala. One was a convert of only 14 months and the other was a really funny Elder who was kind of the energy for the district so we miss them. They should both be at BYU fall 2012 though. The spanish is slowly coming along. Saturday night we had a lady for our TRC scenario who really only spoke spanish. It was pretty funny trying to communicate with her but we struggled through about 10 minutes of rough conversation. After that we just ended up teaching the first lesson to a teacher. All in all it was a good week, its just crazy how fast the time is going!
 
-Mother, any word on when I can get my new contacts subscription?
-Sounds like a fun week in Florida. Thats awesome all the friends came over for a night.
-Tell robert i did write him so i dont know why he hasnt gotten anything yet...
-No thank you on the glue-ins...I find it very hard to keep pages open because of all the glue ins I already have. Thanks though!
-And a new card for the camera would be great so I can send it back and forth.
 
Thanks for everything!
 
- Elder Clark
 

No comments:

Post a Comment