Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mission Week #94


July 23, 2012
Subject: One More Week 

Well, I am glad to hear everything is well with Dad. I had been praying lately in my nightly prayers that everyone will be fine and protected until I get home. That was a good prayed to have answered.
 
Last week went well. We had a leadership meeting Tuesday and it was cool to get to hear from President McCune. He had his own investment company and told us some cool stories of occasions when he was with some of the richest people in the world but they were still unhappy because they were very poor spiritually. One of the stories was him with the 4th richest person in the world.
 
It is very surreal every time I see the date....This is my last week!                                                    
 
Am I sad to leave? Yes. Am I excited to come home? Very much so.
 
For some reason people don't understand that MTC missionaries cant leave the MTC so we get asked daily where we are going on our missions.  We went into Ross before coming to do emails today and a lady asked where we were going so I just told her Florida.
 
The picture with the clown nose is from district meeting. Sister McCune talked to us about avoiding distractions and not being distractions in the leadership meeting so I had to pass on the message. Mom sent me the clown nose so I had to use it for something. It worked to exemplify the principle of not being a distraction.
 
The other pictures are from our day of incredible winnings at nickel city.
 
Have a good week,
 
Love, Elder Clark





No comments:

Post a Comment