Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mission Week #70


February 6,2010
Hello again. It feels like I was just sitting at the computer writing but it has already been a week...
 
Tuesday we had ZLC. It was fun to see everyone and talk about the needs of the mission. The most exciting part is presenting the zone plans of action. There are some very creative elders and everyone came up with great ideas for February. I sent home a copy of ours so you can see it when it arrives in the mail. Many missions around the world will have new mission presidents this July. I think all of them are called but they just havent been assigned missions yet. Three mission presidents and their wives came and sat in on our ZLC. The wives had lots of questions.
 
Wednesday we had interviews with Presidente Pitts. My interviews with him are always short. The great thing about interviews is that Sister Pitts brings food for us too.
 
Friday I got a call from the mission office. Sister Langford asked if I wanted to go out to lunch with Taylor the next day. Of course, I said yes. It was fun to see him and nice to meet Annie. They are a great couple!
 
We went to the bank last week and my comp was getting a check cashed and the worker was asking him where he was from and he asked where she was from. She said Florida so I went over and joined the conversation. She said she was from Orlando, and so did I, and she asked if I knew Sister Clark who was stake young womens president. Small world right? Her name was Jerusha Alava.
 
This morning we went with Hno and Hna Gonzales to the church to do some service cleaning it. They need food and the branch president said they needed to do some type of service before they could have a food order.
 
I have a feeling that my emails are getting shorter every week....I cant think of what to write anymore.
We get transfer calls on Saturday. I will be very surprised if I do not leave. When I sat down for my interview with President he said, "Well, you have been in the area for awhile." Also, every area has been 3 transfers and this is number 3 here. I already have a good guess of where I am going and who my comp will be but I dont want to jinx myself. 
 
I hope you are all doing great!
 
Love, Elder Clark 



No comments:

Post a Comment