Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MTC Week 7

Hola!

   I cant believe this is the last email I'll be sending from the MTC! The time has flown by and I'm excited to enter the field. This last week has probably been my favorite during my time here. Saturday night was our TRC and we had an amazing volunteer investigator. He was about 25 and we taught him the Plan of Salvation. It went really well and after as we were leaving he gave us big hugs and talked to us about how he had a sister pass away 8 months ago and how he needed to hear our lesson because it reaffirmed his testimony of the Plan of Salvation. It was awesome to teach someone and have it influence them. Every week we've had to prepare talks in case we get called to give one and this week I got called up! After the sacrament whoever is conducting the meeting stands up and announces what 2 missionaries will be talking that day. Sunday it was an hermana in my district and I and the topic was the Plan of Salvation. It was only 5 or 6 minutes but it felt alright speaking in Spanish. Usually I wouldn't worry about giving it in Spanish but a member of the MTC presidency was visiting our meeting and he knew Spanish...thus, a little more pressure but it went well.
   My official travel plans include: walking to the front desk at 6:30 on Wednesday morning and getting picked up in a van. Quite extravagant if I say so myself. 7 Members of my district leave Monday, and my comp. leaves Tuesday so I'll have a day to join in with some other Elders in my zone. I cant wait! One week from today! Thanks for the letters!

Love, Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment