Friday, September 10, 2010

MTC Week 5

Hola!

This past week has flown by, it always seems like I was just here typing when I go to write these emails, but its been a great week. We made the transition to only teaching in spanish last week and that has definitely been a big change. Its an interesting feeling wanting to say something but not being able to translate your thoughts into the right language. I'm definitely glad I am learning Spanish though because it will be awesome when I can finally say what I want! Glenn arrived here last wednesday and I immediately saw him during his first dinner here and have seen him throughout the week. Also Noa Cassidy got here last week too and Ive seen him almost everyday. I told Brother Cosgrave last night about Glenn being here and he said he'd try to find him. This morning after we finished doing laundry Elder Meyer and I had the pleasure of leaving the MTC campus and voyaging to the BYU laundry place two blocks away because he had to get one of his shirts altered. It was wierd thinking of in 3 weeks how I'll be going out to Provo then just starting right away. Everyone else has the whole day of traveling and going through air ports so it should be pretty sweet. Saturday afternoon/night was very wierd being able to hear the the BYU game from outside our class room. I really hadnt thought of college football until someone noted the fact that we probably wouldnt have any TRC volunteers since our scheduled time was during the time of the first home game. Thus we ended up teaching a missionary instead of a volunteer but it was alright. Everything is going well here, I cant believe I only have 3 weeks left!!!!!

Love, Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment